Vibration sieve for grain
Separates large and fine impurities in the product.
Available in two versions: with or without aspiration.
The product enters by way of gravity into a feed hopper and is evenly distributed across the entire width.
The product falls onto one or more sieves, separating impurities based on the type of perforation; the clean product is then struck by a cross-flow of air, which removes any dust and impurities still present in the product.
Product with impurities
Air with dust
- Tank supporting frame made with galvanized metal profiles welded to each other.
- Tank in press-folded carbon steel, with bolted composing elements
- Product inlet spout support.
- Product feed hopper.
- Lamellar sieve supporting structure.
- Intake ducts.
- Vibration transmission unit.
- Anti-wear sheet
- Control panel
- Good product drainage hopper
- Scrap waste
Available in various sizes and models with capacities from 30 to 50 t/h (calculated with wheat, specific weight 0,78 t/m3, UR 14% Impurities 2%).