Zanin designs and develops machines and systems such as cleaners, dryers, conveyors and storage systems for the industrial food farming and industrial sector in general. The company is highly specialised in the production of machinery and systems for the processing of grain, seeds and legumes, for hulling, pellet production and fertiliser treatments.
Zanin also applies its experience and systems in rail and port logistics, coal, plastic and glass processing, and industry in general.
Zanin is organized into several highly specialised production lines:
AGRO-INDUSTRY, FOOD, INDUSTRY and LOGISTICS.
With flexibility and know-how, we are able to design and create the best custom solutions to suit the unique needs of our customers.
ZANIN S.r.l. has TÜV SÜD certification, one of the most prestigious independent international certification and testing institutions.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION: design, manufacture, assembly and start-up of machinery and systems for the handling, treatment and storage of products in
the industrial food farming sector.
STANDARD: ISO 9001:2015.
Among our many award-winning products, the Mobildry mobile dryer won the gold medal at the sixth "Novità Tecnologica per l'Agricoltura" (Technological Farming Innovation) contest at the Verona fair in 1998.
Zanin is the owner of numerous industrial patents issued in Italy by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce.
Several of these patents have enjoyed important recognition.
Quality Management Declaration
The main priority for Zanin S.r.l. in the immediate future is to completely satisfy all those involved in the production cycle
(Clients - Employees - Suppliers).
With this scope in mind, only through high-quality services and products is it possible to achieve a leading market position.
At the basis of its Quality Management System (QMS), Zanin S.r.l. has therefore established the following essential requirements:
- Direct, continuous and permanent commitment by General Management in regards to the Quality Management System.
- Direct and continuous collaboration of all personnel at all levels to deliver the predetermined objectives (service and product quality).
- Compliance with all national, international and local legislation covering the services offered, as well as all provisions subscribed to by the company.
- Client relations characterised by maximum collaboration, in any case continuously seeking to properly evaluate all requests, so as to provide timely responses and effective solutions to the issues exposed.
- Supplier relations geared towards collaboration, with the aim of improving the quality of purchased products and services.
- Continuous research and development of new products and new solutions to provide a valid and prompt response to market needs.
- To position the Zanin brand among the highest ranked companies in the national and international market, thanks to continuous product innovation and presentation using targeted marketing strategies that focus on client trust.
Aware of the important role of human resources, particular attention is afforded to staff training and development.
The QMS developed by Zanin S.r.l. complies with the requirements of standard UNI EN ISO 9001:15. The Managing Director is committed to the continuous diffusion of knowledge and the application of this standard throughout the entire company.
The company, the history and the experience
Zanin was founded in 1956 by Giuseppe and Arcangelo Zanin. After initially being established to produce dryers for silkworms, the business quickly expanded into and specialised in the production of plants for drying cereals. Building on these solid foundations, the company has grown to achieve a leading position in the agro-food market. The company, today managed by Oscar and Nicodemo Zanin, is committed to constant development and consolidation.
Zanin is future-focused, always up to date on modern
machining systems and new technologies, and manufactures
its products in line with the following principles:
- high specialization
- customized design
- quality of processes and products
- efficiency and flexibility
- problem solving corporate culture
- customer-first service