Cleaners and separators
Pre-cleaners, cleaners and rotary calibrators, cleaners with aspiration, inclined cleaners, combined cleaners, cleaners with decanters.
go to page
The Dust collection hopper DUST STOP allows the collection of dust during product loading operations.
go to data sheet
The design and development of turnkey systems. Systems for rail logistics, systems for port logistics, cleaning and drying systems, storage systems, chemical and mineral product treatment systems, fertiliser treatment systems, ...
go to page
Company: 60 years of quality and experience
Zanin F.lli boasts 60 years of history. In 1956, the founders began to construct silkworm pupae dryers and grain dryers. In the eighties, the company's management was handed to the next generation, reconfirming the dedication and commitment to the search for new technologies in the industrial food farming sector.
In the early nineties, Zanin F.lli navigated its way into foreign markets with its complete range of energy-saving cleaners and dryers. The offer was expanded to include grain sanitization before and after storage, thus improving the quality of preservation. Zanin F.lli has therefore become an international leader in the construction of grain cleaners. Even when it comes to energy-saving, Zanin F.lli is a forerunner. The company offers low-consumption products with benefits to both clients and the environment. One of the many success stories of Zanin F.lli is Mobildry: a product that won the gold medal at the 6th "Novità Tecnologica per l'Agricoltura" (Technological Farming Innovation) contest at Fieragricola Verona in 1998. The main advantages of Mobildry consisted in the extremely high-quality drying of processed products (better than all other mobile dryers in the market), dust emission values that fell within regulatory limits, ease of transport and fast installation.
ZANIN F.lli S.r.l. has TÜV SÜD, one of the most prestigious independent international certification and testing institutions.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION: design, manufacture, assembly and start-up of machinery and systems for the handling, treatment and storage
of products in the industrial food farming sector.
STANDARD: ISO 9001:2015.
Among our many award-winning products, the Mobildry mobile dryer won the gold medal at the sixth "Novità Tecnologica per l'Agricoltura" (Technological Farming Innovation) contest at the Verona fair in 1998.
Zanin F.lli is the owner of numerous industrial patents issued in Italy by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce. Several of these patents have enjoyed important recognition.
Quality Management Declaration
The main priority for Zanin F.lli S.r.l. in the immediate future is to completely satisfy all those involved
in the production cycle (Clients - Employees - Suppliers).
With this scope in mind, only through high Quality services and products is it possible to achieve a leading market position.
At the basis of its Quality Management System (QMS), Zanin F.lli S.r.l. has therefore established the following essential requirements:
- Direct, continuous and permanent commitment by General Management in regards to the Quality Management System.
- Direct and continuous collaboration of all personnel at all levels to deliver the predetermined objectives (service and product quality).
- Compliance with all national, international and local legislation covering the services offered, as well as all provisions subscribed to by the company.
- Client relations characterised by maximum collaboration, in any case continuously seeking to properly evaluate all requests, so as to provide timely responses and effective solutions to the issues exposed.
- Supplier relations geared towards collaboration, with the aim of improving the quality of purchased products and services.
- Continuous research and development of new products and new solutions to provide a valid and prompt response to market needs.
- To position the Zanin F.lli brand among the highest ranked companies in the national and international market, thanks to continuous product innovation and presentation using targeted marketing strategies that focus on client trust.
Aware of the important role of human resources, particular attention is afforded to staff training and development.
The QMS developed by Zanin F.lli S.r.l. complies with the requirements of standard UNI EN ISO 9001:15. The Managing Director is committed to the continuous diffusion of knowledge and the application of this standard throughout the entire company.